Useful advice for improving circulation
Go to Checkout
- Quit smoking, because nicotine constricts the veins and hinder healthy circulation. Also, smoking can permanently damage blood vessels, because actually each cigarette you smoke inflicts slow damage to your cardiovascular system. If you have difficulties to quit smoking check Natural Solutions to Quit Smoking by Souren Makhasian.
- Quit sedentary lifestyle. Sedentary people’s capillaries and small arteries begin to close down. Have some physical activities daily. Actually physical exercises are critical for health because they stimulate blood circulation, and the movement of lymphatic fluids.
- Warm and cool alternating showers every morning increase blood circulation. Do it at least 3 times. Keep each time 30 seconds. Make sure always finish with cold shower.
- Contrast therapy improves circulation. You can perform this contrast by simply shower (as it indicated above) or by taking bathes. When bathers go from a hot water to a cold-water bath, their blood vessels first dilate, and then contrast. This noticeably invigorates the circulatory system.
- Sauna heat improves circulation and takes a load off the heart. It does that by relaxing constricted blood vessels and promoting better peripheral circulation. Also, saunas stimulate detoxification through skin, and encourage the body to burn fat stores very quickly. The jump in cold water and rinse after that is important because it stimulates circulation in the skin, and removes waste material being excreted through the skin.
- Stir 1 – 2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder into your bathwater and soak. This will increase your blood circulation. You can do the same thing with ginger root powder. Both of these herbs are able significantly increase your blood circulation when used in the bath.
- Chlorophyll improves circulation. Consume more greens and vegetables that are rich in chlorophyll.
- Swedish massage will improve blood and lymph flow.
- Dry skin massage with brush will increase the blood and lymphatic circulation.
- The red color stimulates circulation and creates heat in the body. It stimulates the formation of red blood cells. The red color gives energy to the nerve tissues and bone marrow. For treatment with color, Ayurvedic practitioners use the color infusion. Take gelatinous paper of red color and wrap it around a jar of water, then place it in the sunlight for four hours; the water will become infused with the vibration of the red color. This water will carry the vibrations of the red color and may be taken internally with beneficial results.
- Cupping boosts circulation. Also, it helpful to lower blood pressure, and relieve pain. Cupping is an ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic healing technique. A therapist performs wet cupping by making punctures in the skin, and placing heated cups (this are special cups for this purpose) over them.
- For more information about what kind of foods are beneficial for blood circulation improvement read Foods That Increase Blood Circulation by Souren Malkhasian.
- Also, excess cholesterol can cause the malfunction of the circulatory system. Excess cholesterol must be eliminated from the system in order to help the blood to flow more easily. For more information about how to reduce cholesterol levels and keep arteries clean check Top 10 Cholesterol Lowering Foods and Top 10 Cholesterol Lowering Supplements by Souren Malkhasian.
- In case if you have arteriosclerosis (hardening of arteries) read Natural Solutions for Arteriosclerosis and Overcoming Arteriosclerosis with Food by Souren Malkhasian.
- The other factor that can contribute to poor circulation is internal blood clots. In case if you have this health issue read and actualizes suggestions from Overcoming Internal Blood Clots Naturally by Souren Malkhasian.