Useful advice for reducing anxiety
Go to Checkout
- Use aromatherapy essential oil for anxiety. The following aromatherapy oils are useful in combating anxiety: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Coriander, Frankincense (gently alleviate), Geranium, Grapefruit, Jasmine (sexual anxiety), Juniper, Marjoram, Neroli, Orange, Patchouli, Pine (Stone), Sandalwood, Tangerine, and Ylang-Ylang; Application methods: bath, diffuser, and massage.
- Musical solution for Depression relief – “The Swan of Tuonela” by Jean Sibelius.
- Orange color helps relieve repressed anxiety and fears. You can use the color therapy for example in form of wearing appropriate orange color sun glasses.
- Negative ions are alkaline-forming. That’s why places where negative ions are created have alkalizing effect on body’s fluids. Negative ions are created in places like near a waterfall, or seashore with waves breaking upon rocks or high in the mountains. So, spending time in such places will help you alkalize the body, and thus reduce anxiety.
- Sound of Nature (like ocean sound, thunderstorm, bird singing, rain, etc) will help you to alkalize your body. You can listen sound of Nature before sleeping for 30 minutes. Besides alkalizing effect it is also will help you to fall a sleep.
- Reduce the stress level, since it contributes to anxiety development. Check Stress Management Protocol.
- Check the side effects of medications, since they can cause anxiety. If it is possible take supplements for controlling your health issues.