Useful advice for depression
Go to Checkout
- Eliminate or very limited your alcohol consumption
- Eliminate caffeine, and fried foods from your diet.
- Spend more time outside. At a minimum, try to get
20 minutes of sunlight each day.
- Get moderate amounts of exercise. Try to walk
20–30 minutes every day.
- Use aromatherapy essential oil for depression. The following aromatherapy oils are useful in combating depression: Bargamot, clary sage, geranium, jasmine enfleurage, lavender, lemon, lime, melissa, peppermint, petitgrain biguarade, rose, rosemary, sage lavandulifolia, Mysore sandalwood, spearmint, thyme citriodora, lemon thyme, red thyme, ylang-ylang; Application methods: bath, diffuser, massage.
- Rosemary tea will help relive hysterical depression and very good for headache caused by nerves
- Cloves, Gotu Kola, Panax Ginseng, and St. John’s Wort single herb teas are useful in dealing with depression
- Musical solution for Depression relief – “A Conversation between the Wind and the Sea” from La Mer by Claude Debussy
- Orange color bring self-confidence, and help to relief the depression