Useful Advice for Healthy Memory
Go to Checkout
- Use Rosemary aromatherapy essential oil for treating memory loss. Application methods: bath, diffuser, and massage.
- Daily doses of fresh ginger used in cooking and for tea may heighten memory
- Wearing an amethyst helps strengthen one’s memory
- Improved blood circulation is great for healthy memory. Oral chelation therapy effectively improves blood circulation. It helps relieve symptoms of memory loss by increasing circulation to the brain. It is very important because the head (brain) receives approximately 1/6 of all blood circulation though the brain constitutes only about 1/40 of body weight (seven times more flow). So, when the brain does meet the criteria of high blood consumption (because of poor circulation) it starts malfunction.
- Walking increase oxygen flow to the brain
- Parasites can contribute to forgetfulness and poor memory. Parasites are any organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host. They could be the cause of numerous sicknesses and health conditions, and poor memory is one of them. Have a parasite cleansing at least once a year.
- Avoid aluminum
- The greatest cause of memory loss in USA is prescription drugs. Beside prescription drugs (including statin (cholesterol-lowering) drugs), flu shots, and antacids are contribute to memory loss. So, try to use supplements instead of drugs (when it’s possible).
- Warm and cool alternating showers every morning increase blood circulation, and thus is useful for healthy memory. Do it at least 3 times. Keep each time 30 seconds. Make sure always finish with cold shower.
- For more information about how to increase blood circulation and thus contribute to healthy memory check in our Website “Circulation”