Natural Solutions to Quit Smoking
This brochure provides valuable information on how the body develops dependency (addiction) from the nicotine on the cellular level, and how to overcome it. Also, brochure provides information about some foods, herbs and other natural substances that are assisting you to quit smoking naturally without unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
Presented remedies provide the following:
- counteract the desire to smoke
- useful to offset tobacco cravings and provide you freedom from nicotine
- creates an aversion to smoking and makes smoking unpleasant
- helpful to cope with the constant craving for another cigarette
- provides an anti-smoking aid
- useful to make you an ex-smoker
They will help you to compensate the harmful effect of smoking and rebuild the lungs from cigarette smoking damage. They are important for everyone who wants to become ex-smoker.
All presented remedies are natural, none-toxic, harmless, and without any side effects if you take them in suggested doses.
The information provided in the brochure could be used as a tool for overcoming addiction from nicotine on cellular level, and quit the smoking without withdrawal symptoms.